Monday, October 8, 2007

Columbus Day

Well, happy Columbus Day!
Why is it an Italian holiday though? I think it ought to be a Spanish Holiday. Yes, I'm Italian, and I'm probably a heretic in their eyes now! It's al cool, though. Maybe it's because I think Italy should have remained divided, maybe it's because I almost never have Spanish food. Maybe I just really like Ferdinand and Isabella!
Anyway, anyone know what tomorrow is? Leif Erikson Day! If I didn't shave yesterday, I would have painted my facial hair red and beat a drum all day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't get to dye your beard red... that would've been hilarious,but as for the drumming I don't think the neighbors would be too happy :-p

Alex said...

Too bad! Let them get their scimitars. My beard of would have taken care of them ;)

Alex said...

beard of doom...no clue why I didn't type it.