Thursday, October 25, 2007

9/11=INSIDE JOB

Well, not really, but the only thing more annoying than truthers are the idiots that fail to put forth a logical argument.
You know what I'm talking about..."3000 people died you -------!" or "It was a tragedy you son uv a-" or the best "My *relative* was a(n) *occupation* and died in those towers!"
Yet does this add to anything? Nah. In fact, it strengthens the truther's cause. What they're doing is called wishful thinking. Whether the government or 19 thugs did it wouldn't change the fact that 3000 people died, that is was a tragedy, or a relative died. It would be nicer to think that some nuts did it and not a government conspiracy.
The old saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" works with some minor changes. If you don't have anything logical to say, don't say anything at all.
No, I don't believe 9/11 was an inside job, but I do wonder about tower 7. I did see that PBS documentary where the guy said "pull it". As far as I know, that's the only thing I haven't had answered.

No comments: