Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Don't Mess With Us; Kudos to FBC

Click
John Harwood said
"Ron Paul dominated the debate, and some of my colleagues at CNBC thought that there was something wrong with that and they took the poll down. I want to tell you, my email box, thousands and thousands and thousands of email, like I haven't seen from any other -- you know,followers of Chris Dodd or Bill Richardson or Joe Biden."

I also caught a Ron Paul interview of Fox Business Channel. Kudos to the male host for being very respectful, and maybe even delighted! The female was a bit more FNCish towards him. Sidenote, I could have swore her accent kept switching from southern to none. I might just write them a nice email, and maybe even watch their show. Maybe not, though. If they end up being neoconish, I'll be a sad lad.

No comments: