Thursday, October 4, 2007

Facebook goodness-Sellout supporters and a stab at Giuliani

I just found this on Rudy's facebook account

You are a crazy [expletive] sir, I know you hate facebook and you'll probably
never read this, but:Your great for New York City, bad for the United States
of
America. Also, next time you see Hilldog can you ask her to get out of
New York,
get out of the race and get out of Politics? Thanks and Have a
good day

Oh, and I've heard plenty of things like this-
Mr. Giuliani, I am a social and fiscal conservative from Tennessee who is
supporting you because of your strong stance on crime, illegal immigration, and
your natural ability to lead by looking at your record as mayor of NYC.

and
I'm a Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, ideologically libertarian conservative (as opposed
to a religious conservative) who is supporting Rudy, because he has shown strong
leadership as mayor of NY and his fiscally conservative credentials are
outstanding.

of course
I am a pro-life Conservative who is supporting Rudy Giuliani to be the next
President of the United States. We live in consequential times. We need a leader
who has the experience needed to keep American safe.

There's others, of course. It's a shame that so many people are willing to cast their faith and beliefs aside for a feeling of security.

Before I press the spell check, because I'm a failure at typing, one last quote.

Rudy, America needs you now more than ever. I hear reports on the news about
what the other candidates will do if they are elected... i am just a little
afraid for that day if one of "them" wins. You were there standing tall on 9/11
and the weeks and months following. I want that same leadership for 4 or maybe
even 8 years. Good Luck! God Bless!

The same leadership?


(I got the picture from lewrockwell.com)


Here's the link to his facebook page. Too bad there's not a "If I was Dante I'd place the candidate in their own circle of Hell" option in the application.

No comments: