Sunday, October 7, 2007

Warhammer goodness!

I just finished the barrow I was working on. Well, almost. I would have been done if some mdelling flock didn't get in the cracks. I really like the way it looks, so I'll dab a bit of glue here and there and sprinkle it. Then I realized that it would probably look much better with a base and decorations around it. I'll probably use the shrine looking thing in the bretonnian men-at-arms sprue.
There's really very few things that feel better than working on something for 4 hours and then sitting on my bed chillin' on the internet. Not as good as laying in the grass when it's cool though, but close.
What to make next...maybe a chapel?
Since it's Sunday, I won't write anything political or serious. I know, I know...I failed this morning. Then again, I decided to keep it lighthearted after I made that post.

No comments: