Thursday, October 18, 2007

Oh dear, even more of a reason to fear Doctors

http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/post/apologia/vpost?id=2227180

Shame that doctors are doing that now. I don't know if it happens in New York, but it never happened to me since my mom was always in the doctor's office with me. Of course, the idiots I went to always managed to mess everything up or insult me (no, I never realized I wasn't healthy, thanks for pointing that out!), but never grilled me about my personal life. Well, there was the one lady I almost got into an argument with over whether I walk or not. Yep, folks from Manhattan walk everywhere, but you kind of have to do it too if no one in your house has a driver's license or a working car. Yet I digress.
When I was little, if someone asked me if anyone ever made me feel uncomfortable, I would have never thought about it in a sexual abuse sort of way, but in a comfort type of way. It's a bit silly to use that kind of terminology with a 13-year-old though. They know what sexual abuse is.
Is there some law that says it's illegal to own a gun? There's no reason to file a police report. If I'm blessed enough to have kids one day, and they're asked if I have a weapon, I hope they tell them I have a Star Destroyer in the garage. Of course, if I had my way, that wouldn't be a lie!
Let's just hope by the time that happens, I don't have that Chainsword I'm trying to build anymore....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! but you shouldn't have sent me a link, I'm going to be unbearable now whenever anyone says 'doctor' hehehehe