Tuesday, April 8, 2008

So, I have ADD, OCD, Social Phobia, and Aspergers?

I took the single dumbest quiz ever.
Let's see why:
I don't find Dane Cook funny
I'm horrible with words and describing things
I can't take notes well (mainly because I'd rather just listen)
I don't want to be disturbed while painting models (I mean, I don't want to waste any paint or anything)
I happen to be fashionably challenged and have a bunch of shirts that are similar
I get ticked off if someone interrupts me while I'm doing something I like
I like things
I don't like it when people are late
I don't like meeting new people
I like daydreaming
I don't start or finish stuff
I bounced off the walls a bit when I was a kid
I hate hate hate hate working in groups and work better alone
I don't like when people hug me without warning (usually a real ass if they do it without even putting their arms out or something)
I don't like shaking hands
I'd rather figure something out then let someone tell me how (well, regarding most things anyway)
I hate it when people just decide to stop by without any announcement (hey, maybe the damn house is a wreck!)
I don't like reading aloud (I also hate my voice)
Sometimes smile at those wacky clip shows on Spike...I mean, besides the hurt people, it's pretty awesome
I twittle my fingers
Sometimes I stutter
I'm generally slower and more chilled out in a regular conversation so I take a bit to answer. Try keeping up with your basic New Yorker while not being on the edge of your seat.
Sometimes I express hapiness with prases like "a bat out of AWESOME!"
I occasionally answer rhetorical questions (either because there are real answers or I'm too dumb)
Sometimes I enjoy spinning and blinking objects
I like to watch slowly flowing rivers
Sometimes I feel like jumping over things
Sometimes I like to walk on my toes
I can't stand uncomfortable clothes
I can take a punch
I'm sensitive to lights
I don't like when people stamp their feet
I'd rather think of a dinosaur than the word dinosaur. Partially because Dinosaurs are cool
I'm a klutz
I suck at judging measurement
I got made fun of before
Sometimes I'm impatient and impulsive
Sometimes, I don't care if your dog died
I never care about who you know
I think a bit before I speak
I like cartoons :D

So then, aren't I just your basic lazy introvert that has green eyes and is a bit (or more than a bit in my case) nerdy?
Seriously...who likes when people are late? Or most of the things I mentioned...I know I'm weirder than most people, but I certainly don't have OCD (check my desk), ADD (I don't bounce off the walls), social phobia (I'd ather be by myself, but I'll talk to folks without a problem if I have to), or aspergers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's true for you what you described here (behavior), it could not be only introvert but something more.
Maybe some autism spectrum disorder or something similar to it.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!