Friday, February 15, 2008

Story about the SSPX and my position on them

http://www.kansascity.com/105/story/487355.html
Now, I'm not a fan of forced equality, but I am a fan of eqality (argh you're a modernist!!) and that's just...strange and an assortment of nuts. I can't believe I thought about going there. It's for the better, Kansas' weather sucks bigtime anyhoo.

I used to be a big time fan of their's, but now I can't stand it (though I know/know of a few really good folks that go to their Masses). I'm willing to accept that they're not in schism. However, they would be in "partial communion" meaning they're in "partial schism". I took the route of "Communion with Rome is more dear than life" and abandoned them. Of course, some of the fanatics made me incredibly ticked off.
Long live the FSSP and other approved groups!

No comments: