Tuesday, February 5, 2008

FU Frank---I, the Traditional Conservative, Voted for Ron Paul, the Classical Liberal

Got back not too long ago. I also saw Frank Luntz say on Fox that he didn't want to admit that he ate in a Denny's. Never been to one, but do I ever want to go! So take that you elitist snob. Some of us really do like pancakes and sausage.
Anyway, like I said, it's over for me. Had a hard time finding the Republican row. I also got ticked off by the people running the election. No, they didn't give me a hard time. They just don't listen. I told them how to pronounce my name and how to spell it. First they misspell it, then they mispronounce it. They also asked me if I was a Republican a few times. I'm hoping they forgot and it isn't some sort of security check QUICK WHAT'S YOUR MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME?
Now I can contemplate which party I'm going to switch to. Maybe I'll be more traditional and switch to a third party. Maybe I'll write down "Monarchist." If Ron actually does win, I'll stay with the RP (Ron Paul...RP...Republican Party...RP?!).
You know the world is messed up when a traditional Conservative (Monarchist/Altar and Throne) greatly supports a Classical Liberal (Pro-Constitution). We do have a common enemy and may be allies for a long time. Down with the Neo-Jacobin Neocons! Vive le Christ-Roi! Vive Louis XX! Long live Ron Paul!
P.S. Giuliani was still on the ballot. Who wants to bet a lot of dopes are going to vote for him?

No comments: